Earth Observation for Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions Science 2014
ASRC will attend **‘Earth Observation for Ocean-Atmosphere Interactions Science 2014’** conference that will be organized between 28th – 31st of October 2014, at ESRIN, Frascati.
Novel research activities and developments exploiting EO data in support of atmosphere-ocean interaction studies will be presented.
Oral and poster sessions will be organized around dedicated Themes:
- EO geo-information products and related uncertainties for ocean-atmosphere science;
- Novel EO missions and future observations for ocean-atmosphere interactions;
- EO as a tool to characterize air-sea interface and fluxes of mass and energy;
- Ocean-atmosphere greenhouse gas fluxes and air-sea gas transfer;
- EO of climatic active gases (including Halogen emissions and Iodine chemistry) in the marine boundary layer;
- EO of sea spray and aerosols and its interactions with clouds and ecosystems;
- EO for sea-ice-atmosphere interactions;
- Atmospheric control of nutrient cycling and supply to surface ocean;
- EO in biogeochemical modelling, stressors and ocean ecosystems;
- EO techniques relevant to ocean acidification;
- EO of atmosphere-ocean interactions on regional scales, such as air-sea gas fluxes at Eastern boundary upwelling and Oxygen Minimum Zone (OMZ) systems;
- EO data of anthropogenic sources (such as ship plumes) and their impacts on atmospheric chemistry, climate and nutrient supply to the oceans;
- AEO of ocean emissions and tropospheric oxidizing capacity;
- EO for ocean biogeochemistry and its connections to stratospheric chemistry;
- Other ocean-atmosphere interaction science topics.
ASCR team intends to present ESPOSS portal in a presentation “Earth Science Data Access and Processing Service for Black Sea (ESPOSS)”.
You can find more information here.